poulan mower problem trans axle

I have a poulan 42" twin cyl. mower with the 3140510 (166768) transaxle. When it is loaded up, the tran. with make a clicking noise and stop pulling until it cools off a few minutes. I have purged the trans. and all that stuff. Anybody have any ideas??? This mower is only 2 yrs. old. Thanks

Reply to
Gene Griffith

I was gonna suggest you purge the trans. and all that stuff - but if you've already done that ...

Does it have a cooling fan ? Is it cluttered up with clippings / dirt and junk ? If so clean it off.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

I have one too. It hasn't got that bad yet. I will get to where it doesn't want to pull if I work it too hard. Let me know if you figure out what it is.

Reply to
Rapid