Poor soil (dirt) quality

It's still available today for the people that want a natural fertilizer. (hello)

btw.. have you ever used milorganite.... or you just deposit it?

Reply to
Steveo

Ain't happened in the last 20 years or so since I been composting, but I'll watch out for it.

Reply to
no_name

Nah. R-value is too low.

Reply to
no_name

Compost, compost, compost.

A thin layer of well-rotted manure, instead of topsoil, will help, but you may need to do it a few years in a row.

My soil has poor nutrition and compacts easily, I am working on increasing the humus content by addng manure and mulching fall leaves. Topsoil is a gamble when it comes to humus content.

In four years, my lawn soil is softer and the grass doesn't brown out as fast in summer. Still a ways to go yet.

Reply to
LJ

Ever eat at Micky D's ?

Reply to