Pool Landscaping

Hi! We just had an ingroundpool put in. It's a nice lagoon shape with 4 feet of concrete decking around. We'd like to continue out with some stones/water rock, not too small of course, but then would like to landscape around the fence. Any suggestions on what to use and what the approximate price is? Any idea??

Thanks! Nancy :-)

Reply to
Nancy

We almost had a pool put in last year. The pool was $20k, and the appropriate landscaping was going to cost another $20k, at a minimum.

Needless to say, we don't have a pool.

Reply to
Mitch