"Plugr' aerator

the 'plugr' an aerator, or a rug doctor?

Reply to
Steveo

stevo, If you are in the market for an aerator or if anyone is still interested about aerators, I found a better site with much more objective advice.

If you haven't seen this site yet, go to

and search under aerators.

You can go back thru over 5 years of posts. You will get pages and pages of opinions from users and potential buyers.

Dr. J

Reply to
name

WOW, good site. J

Reply to
joe

good find there name.

Reply to
bean

If I was in the market for an aerator, I'd buy a Ryan like I always have, not that piece of shit called the plugr. :)

is a good site you referenced, btw.

Reply to
Steveo