please ID this weed

the picture is at this site: http://tinyurl.com/jg3j6
It is either spurge or oxalis or something else. Please ID and recommend treatment. background info: I live in Florida. I have a St. Augustine lawn. There are a lot of these creeping over on my lawn. It has covered some parts of my lawn.
It grows from the soil and extends over the lawn like a blanket.
I've been hand weeding them, but they are very fragile, and tend to break easily, leaving the base in the soil.
Please ID and recommend a treatment.

Any broadleaf selective herbacide will take care of this: ie. killex.

Looks like henbit but not positive. Bayers lawn weed killer should get it. Good stuff but it takes time to kill lawn weeds.
Thunder

This is a good site to help ID weeds
http://www.turffiles.ncsu.edu/Home/Default.aspx