Planted today

Peas, onion sets, and radishes. Couldn't wait to get started. Got all 3 tillers running over the past couple days.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Our ground is still frozen in large patches, the robins are getting concussions!! Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Clark... said:

lol
--

Eggs

If you can read this, you've just wasted your time on reading the sentence

Speaking of robins - we've never seen as many as we have this year. I have a little frost in places that don't get any sun but I have good sun where I planted.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

WIll they come up through the snow today?
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

message

Where do you get seeds that come up over-night ? It usually takes a few days down here. (but we still don't see any snow anyway)
Srgnt Billko wrote:

seeds that come up overnight are always a member of the weed family. usually undesirable and produce little of worth or value...
Jim said:

Unless they're in a wildflower/native-plant garden. =)
--

Eggs

Is Marx's tomb a communist plot?