PING Leon

Was "Lost my nuts"

If you have yet to find them, or need other parts. I have seen auctions > for parts for the old Cub Cadets on EBay... >

I am a member of an "Old Time Power Assoc" and we have a yearly auction in May ( 2 auctioneers all day long) and a yearly flea market in June (3 day weekend) . Always vintage machines of all makes, parts, accessories, & implements available.

> > Srgnt Billko wrote: >> Well, sort of anyway. My old 60's Cub Cadet wasn't running to good so I >> usually do all the simple (and cheap) things first - starting with a new >> spark plug. I lifted the hood and slipped one of those el-cheapo tin >> spark >> plug sleeves over the plug - gave a little twist - and the whole damn >> motor >> moved. After the shock wore off I remembered seeing a bolt on the ground >> shortly after I had used this machine a week or so ago. There was only >> one >> motor mount bolt left holding the 12 horse Kohler on - and that was >> loose. >> I gotta take better care of these ol' buggers. >
Reply to
Srgnt Billko