Ping Eggs OT

On my linux box, well OK I have eight computers, but this one has four different hard drives three OS's XP for every day, XP for games only, Win98, and Linux.
Using Thunderbird for News reader, I don't like it.
Clark For sale "one slightly damaged ten inch pine stick and one heavily damaged lawn mower blade"
Clark wrote:

Clark said:

I use Pan when on Nix.
--

Eggs

-Half the people you know are below average.
Clark wrote:

I thought you were using OE?
I've been using Thunderbird (or some flavor of Mozilla) for a couple years, and I've been pretty happy with it. I use it for my regular e-mail as well, though, so I might be biased towards it. :)
Ryan P. said:

He said he was on Linux. OE doesn't run on Linux (thankfully). Read the headers:

Tbird is a worse newsreader than OE.
--

Eggs

Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
Ryan P. wrote:

I have been using Thunderbird since Netscape went weird and I started using Firefox, I only use Outlook for newsgroups, heck I still have a copy Netscape 4.7 installed.(win98 drive).
Clark