Ping Chip Stein

Hi Chip, Thanks for your explanation, unfortunately I don't know how to put a pic onto a free website - I'm not that clever just at the moment.
I have sent an email to Turf-Tec International hoping to get some info on the mower. Thank you once again. Regards, -- Di Maloney Please reply group or To reply direct, please remove '1' from email address - snipped-for-privacy@alphalink.com.au
if you want email the pic to me at op4 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Ill post if for a few weeks for you.

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:33:54 +1100, "Maloney Empire"

if you want e-mail it to me at snipped-for-privacy@chipanddebbby.com i'll dig out the old books and see if i can figure it out Chip
http://home.epix.net/~n3whs/graphics/Handmower1.JPG
Heres a pic of the mower metioned above.

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:00:20 GMT, "op4_camper"

not sure if I can come up with that one, the sickle bar looks like an old bolens design. Chip