Ping Chip Stein

Hi Chip, Thanks for your explanation, unfortunately I don't know how to put a pic onto a free website - I'm not that clever just at the moment.

I have sent an email to Turf-Tec International hoping to get some info on the mower. Thank you once again. Regards,

-- Di Maloney Please reply group or To reply direct, please remove '1' from email address - snipped-for-privacy@alphalink.com.au

Reply to
Maloney Empire

if you want email the pic to me at op4 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Ill post if for a few weeks for you.

Reply to
op4_camper

if you want e-mail it to me at snipped-for-privacy@chipanddebbby.com i'll dig out the old books and see if i can figure it out Chip

Reply to
chip

a pic of the mower metioned above.

Reply to
op4_camper

WOW!! that is an antique push sickle bar mower! I'll look but not sure if I can come up with that one, the sickle bar looks like an old bolens design. Chip

Reply to
chip