Perfect Stripes & lawnwower manouvre

-Im a currently proposing to design a lawnmower that functions bot
forwards and backwards to guarentee the perfect linear structure o lawn cutting. -This process will hopefully allieviate the manouverability of th lawnmower at the end of the lines, which can often be a clumbersom task!
-If anybody has any thoughts on this, or similar problems etc. pleas let me know! all your additions will be greatfully recieved and help m progression in my design
-- GreenLineDesign
GreenLineDesign wrote:

http://www.greenlinesdesign.co.uk/netscape/profile.htm
do snipped-for-privacy@do.com said:

*yawn*
--

Eggs

-Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than standing in a
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

indeed

The net site country of origin is indeed a "yawn" in this specific arena. Kinda to be expected. Thus: yawn. Dave

No-doze may be in order for you, Dave. You seem to yawn when you type.
on 10/16/2007 6:06 AM GreenLineDesign said the following:

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/question612.htm
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak said:

[...]
The roller is unnecessary. The reel mower will lay the grass in one direction, simply by how it operates. The crew at work never rolls the fairways, but they're striped just fine.
When we used to do an LPGA major, it was pretty effin' cool. They striped everything by GPS. From the air, *all* of the fairway stripes ran *exactly* the same direction.
I'm glad we don't do that major, anymore. What a PITA *that* was. LOL (and, not just because of the fairways)
--

Eggs

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up,

That's where most of the stupid ideas about lawns came from and many of us follow... Britain. They got it from their nobility types many centuries before.
I say we make circles, oops, they're doing that too on their farms. (UFOs)
If you have make those perfect-mundo stripes, they should alternate perpendicular in direction per next mow. I'll let the newsgroup figure out why if using the standard push/power/riding mower. Dave