Pennsylvania Blue Slate

My existing landscape has a bunch of it and I need a couple of pallets for an improvement. live Near Trenton NJ. The stuff I have is natural, irregular in shape and size, but is mostly blue / grey in color. . Anybody know where I can get some ?
Thanks in Advance.
Mark
Delaware Quarries (215-862-1670) or Tinsmans Lumber(215-297-5100), both in Lumberville, PA about 20 miles north of Trenton.
Chas Hurst

for
Thanks, I have only driven by that place. I will call first.
Mark