Pennington Smart seed

Has anybody use the NEW Pennington Smart Seed ? I need to do some over seeding

Reply to
Keith Corwell

Keith,

I used put out 4 20# bags of the Smart Seed tall fescue on my lawn earlier this spring and I am extremely impressed with the results. In the past I have been very loyal to The Rebels tall fescue and I will say that this is a nicer looking turf. Here is a website with some info on the coating that makes this seed unique:

JustinJWhite