Overseeding after aeration in New Brunswick Canada

I see most sites suggest September but assuming they are US sites would I be warranted to start earlier in my location (Eastern Canada, New Brunswick, Canada)? The weather must cool off faster here.
--
AP

Not neccesarily if you live by the ocean:
http://atlas.gc.ca/site/english/maps/environment/land/planthardi

http://NewsReader.Com /