Overseeding after aeration in New Brunswick Canada

I see most sites suggest September but assuming they are US sites would I be warranted to start earlier in my location (Eastern Canada, New Brunswick, Canada)? The weather must cool off faster here.

Reply to
The Primate

Not neccesarily if you live by the ocean:

FDR

Maybe late August, no sooner. Why not use a slice seeder instead?

Reply to
Steveo