OT: RIP James Brown

I grew up listening to James Brown. His song "I feel good" would always take the blues away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs1HUbMCZKc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWcNiebYGuo

This is Eddie Murphy doing a skit on James Brown "Hot Tub"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly_CGin6QS8

RIP James Brown, and thanks for music.
Patty P
Oops,
I'm so sorry, I posted this to the wrong news group
Patty P

Patty Pieniadz said:

While not widely acceptable, as you know, it's probably ok because you labled the post OT. Not to mention there's James Brown fans, even here.
Thanks for the info. Kind of a bummer, considering the mood of the season.
--

Eggs

-I went to a seafood disco rave last week.... and pulled a mussel.
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 08:32:25 -0500, "Patty Pieniadz"

"I Got You" is the name of the song....
RIP
-- Oren