OT: Maybe a little: Beer

For those of us who have a beer or two while doing gardening , mowing, etc. I went to the store this morning and bought a 30 can pack of Budweiser beer. On all five sides of the carton (except the bottom) there is a banner that says: Introducing "Red Crown Tab". Sure enough, the pull tabs were red instead of the normal aluminum color like the can top. There was no explanation why the tabs were now red, so I have to guess why they are better than the old aluminum colored tabs. The only thing that I came up with is that they are red so now when you are too shitfaced to see the tab hidden on the can top, the red will stick out better from the top color. :-)

Reply to
willshak