Ornamental grasses and ground covers

I seem to have the gift or curse for growing. I have numerous quanities of ornamental grasses. I need some info as to selling the grasses. I have over 15 types winter hardy to zone 5, some 6. I have tried container growing for sales, but the daily watering etc is too difficult for my aging body. I have the capibility of selling multiple sizes, from starter to huge specimen type. I live in remote area so local sales are slim. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you

Reply to
bittersweet

Don't know about selling them, but perhaps placing them in a line under a drip hose might save some effort on your part for watering them. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Timed sprinkers?

Reply to
Mike

Depending upon where you live, you might want to contact your state's "native plant society", that is, if your plant materials are native to your area. They usually have plant sales around this time of the year; they may purchase them from you.

Secondly, you could contact some local nurseries; they may purchase some or all of what you have.

You could also contact your local department of public works or parks department They often times have projects that require grasses and ground covers.

Failing all these, you could just donate them to a local garden club. Just getting "out from under" might be worth the call[s].

Reply to
A. Pismo Clam