Opinions on Sutech Stealth 33" walk-behind

I'm trying to decide on a new mower and can't seem to find out much on the net about the Sutech Stealth 33" mower. I saw one at a local dealer and it looks like a nice unit, well built and rugged. But I'm a newbie at this type of equipment and could use some advice. Is this a good model? If not, can you recommend another around this size, with a price around $1,500.00?
Thanks in advance for your help.