One more old snowblower

I pulled yet another old Wards (orange & white) snowblower out of the weeds and brought it in to work on it. Parts of it looked familiar but parts didn't. I played around with it a while before I saw a dog-tag that I had put on it. It was one that came from a brother several years ago that I never ran - not the one I thought that I had run year before last. It's a GIL - 490B, 7HP, 1972. I won't waste much time on this one - probably just use it for parts.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Changed my mind. Talked to brother and he said it was running when he passed it on to me - so my nephew talked me into the challenge. I had taken it out to my power equipment graveyard but I'll bring it back in, fill the cylinder with Marvel Mystery / kerosene, take the carb off & clean it, replace the gas tank, fuel line & fuel filter, take the recoil off and clean it & lube it, clean off the flywheel - and see what happens.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko