One less opossum

One possum made the mistake of trying to sneak in the room where my son & grandson keep a pair of their hawks. By mid-morning today he was half eaten. The hawks had a very contented look on their faces.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Gifs?

Reply to
Steveo

Too late - nothin left

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Dang.

Reply to
Steveo

Why does he keep hawks in a room (that is, besides rodent-control)? Which species of hawk are we talking about?

GrtArtiste

Reply to
GrtArtiste

Ethan Hawk

:p

tom

Reply to
Tom The Great

They are licensed breeders. They have a few - I'm not good with names - Redtails, Kestrels, Harris & and a couple kinds of "pie-eyed" (?) crows if I remember right.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Correction: African pied crows ( 2 kinds)

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Reply to
Sir Topham Hatt