Older Homelite Parts

I have a 10 +/- year old Homelite trimmer that's been very good. The throttle trigger broke a couple of weeks ago, and I'm having a very hard time finiding a replacement. Anybody have any ideas? It's been a very good one, and I'd hate to get rid of it for something so simple.
Have you looked at the "Parts" pick on http://www.homelite.com ?
Rob Rodgers wrote:

Stubby wrote:

tahat died after mant good years of service. Be happy to cannabilize the parts if they will match. Got a model no.?