Old Farmall starter

I changed direction again. Took the starter with the problem to a local old codger who has years of experience fixing / rebuilding them. He checked it out and as I suspected the primary problem is the mechanical switch mounted on it. But since it is out and on his bench I decided to have him go over the whole starter. Could be ready in a week.