Ninja mulch kit for snapper

I have a 16hp Snapper lawn tractor. Does anyone have experience with the Ninja mulching blade system for this mower? How does it work for you?

Reply to
harrym

"harrym" wrote

Are you sure you can get the kit for your tractor? Reason why I ask, I bought one of their high wheel 26" walk behind, earlier this year. It shows the kit available, their web page shows the kit available, BUT, when I inquired at the dealer, they told me it's not available for this model. So, I inquired at two other dealers, same response :o(

They did sell a different mulching blade, but not the Ninja system they're advertising.

Reply to
Anthony

Reply to
harrym