Ninja mulch kit for snapper

I have a 16hp Snapper lawn tractor. Does anyone have experience with the Ninja mulching blade system for this mower? How does it work for you?
"harrym" wrote

Are you sure you can get the kit for your tractor? Reason why I ask, I bought one of their high wheel 26" walk behind, earlier this year. It shows the kit available, their web page shows the kit available, BUT, when I inquired at the dealer, they told me it's not available for this model. So, I inquired at two other dealers, same response :o(
They did sell a different mulching blade, but not the Ninja system they're advertising.
My owner's manual shows it, as does their web site. But I have not actually seen one. They show two kits -- one with a discharge chute "plug" and one with a "cover" -- as well as just the two 21" blades.
Anthony wrote:

I checked with our Snapper dealer today, and the Ninja system is available as individual components [2 blades, cover, bolts, etc.] or as a complete kit. I ordered the kit, and it's supposed to be here Friday. Pricey, though, but most Snapper parts are.