Newsgroup for vegetable gardening

Hi everyone,
Last year there was a newsgroup for vegetable gardening and it was a pretty big one and a great one. It doesn't seem to exist anymore or at least not on Verizon or APN by Forte.
Did it go away or am I just not getting access to it?
alan
Alan Calan said:

I've /never/ seen a newsgroup specifically for vegetable gardening, and I've been doing The Usenet for a *long* time. There are plenty of people in this group that can (and do) answer questions about vegetable gardening.
--

Eggs

How can there be self-help "groups"?
In your newsgroup list type in "edible" and skip the quote marks. You should get this: rec.gardens.edible
--
BetsyB
"Eggs Zachtly" < snipped-for-privacy@d.thereplyto.header> wrote in message

rec.gardens.edible