New Robotic Lawn Mower Forums Online! (robomower and other household products)

I'd like to extend my welcome to you all to join the new Robotic Forums at:
http://forums.robomower.biz
This open forum is open for all people with interest of any robotic product and/or brand. Feel free to register and post... you're welcomed!
Friendly Robotics Robomower iRobot Roomba iRobot Scooba Automower Ambrogio Ambrogio Evolution Mow Bot ... just to name a few. If these interest you, please join our discussion.
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

unlikely to work very well. Robotics has a long way to go before it becomes agile enough and smart enough to do routine tasks like mowing a lawn or housework. Eric
Actually I've been using the RL500 as my only lawnmower for 3 years. I KNOW it works and it works very well. My yard is over 15,000 sqft with flower beds and trees just like any other yard. The only problem they have is with slopes. If the slope is over 20 degrees, it'll slip. Other than that, these mowers are very smart and manage the cut the grass making it look better than when I used to cut the old fashion way with a push mower. They're already many thousand that have sold in the US...in fact search for robomower on ebay you'll see many used ones for sale.
Check out the website here at: http://www.robomower.biz for info and videos as to how they work. I was skeptical too when I first tried mine. Now I'll never mow the old fashion way again.
Robomower forums: forums.robomower.biz
forums.robomower.biz to discuss automatic lawnmower
Get a life spamer