New Robomower Forums Online! (Robotic lawn mowers and other household products)

I'd like to extend my welcome to you all to join the new Robotic Forums
at:
http://forums.robomower.biz
This open forum is not only for FR Robomower owners and fans, but is open for all people with interest of ANY robotic product/ lawn mower and/or brand. Feel free to register and post... you're welcomed!
Does anyone have a user manual for a Robomower that they can e-mail t
me? I'm planning on building an accessory for one. Also if there i anyone in the Toronto, Canada area that has an old one for sale cheap The Battery doesn't have to be working. Please e-mail m snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca Thanks..
-- petertris ----------------------------------------------------------------------- petertrish's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?useridView this thread: http://www.homeplot.com/showthread.php?t 04