New lawn Zoysia

I am looking at planting a new lawn in the Phoenix Arizona area. I like the idea of Zoysia but am having a hard time finding information on whether or not it would be a good grass to use here.
Try this link:
http://www.laymanstraining.com/lawn.html
It talks about Empire Zoysia, which I recently put in my yard in Texas. The site says that Zoysia is found in 49 of the 50 states. Empire is a particularly good strain of Zoysia because it can be cut with a rotary mower.