New Lawn mower recommendations

We have a small rectangular lawn in a UK back garden (Approx 90m/sq) ,

laid the turf last year and it has taken well. It is now 100% level an bordered by paviers to make mowing easier.

We have a budget of approx £100 and are looking for mowe recomendations, I appreciate it will be electric in this price rang and I would quite like the striped effect.

My lawn could really do with a good rolling to help even out a fe small undulations but I don't have on and none of my local hire shop have them available so a mower with a roller might help this over time

-- Paul Thomas

Reply to
Paul Thomas

Surely someone must have some suggestions

-- Paul Thomas

Reply to
Paul Thomas

The only thing I know about electric mowers is the cord is a PITA, not to mention accidently cutting it. Black and Decker makes several electrics mowers. Might want to check those out. Get a gas powered one, the cord issue will get old fast. John

Reply to
John H.

Sod or seed?

Reply to
Steveo

Never mind.

Reply to
Steveo

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I have had a number of electric mowers in th past but all electric rotary. I would like to get an electric one again as the petrol ones are beyon my budget, ideally a cylinder one.

I was thinking about the Qualcast cylinder ones as they seem to be th most common.

Any advice?

Pau

-- Paul Thomas

Reply to
Paul Thomas

If you decide on going with an electric try to get a cordless one. The batteries tend to last long enough to mow 90 sq/m.

Reply to
StevenP