New Lawn mower recommendations

We have a small rectangular lawn in a UK back garden (Approx 90m/sq) ,
laid the turf last year and it has taken well. It is now 100% level an bordered by paviers to make mowing easier.
We have a budget of approx 100 and are looking for mowe recomendations, I appreciate it will be electric in this price rang and I would quite like the striped effect.
My lawn could really do with a good rolling to help even out a fe small undulations but I don't have on and none of my local hire shop have them available so a mower with a roller might help this over time
-- Paul Thomas
Surely someone must have some suggestions
-- Paul Thomas

The only thing I know about electric mowers is the cord is a PITA, not to mention accidently cutting it. Black and Decker makes several electrics mowers. Might want to check those out. Get a gas powered one, the cord issue will get old fast. John
Hi
Thanks for the reply. I have had a number of electric mowers in th past but all electric rotary. I would like to get an electric one again as the petrol ones are beyon my budget, ideally a cylinder one.
I was thinking about the Qualcast cylinder ones as they seem to be th most common.
Any advice?
Pau
-- Paul Thomas

Sod or seed?

Never mind. <my bad>
If you decide on going with an electric try to get a cordless one. The batteries tend to last long enough to mow 90 sq/m.