New Grass Catcher for Newer Craftsman LT w/36" Deck

It's a long story made short. I have a customer who bought a complete grass catcher assembly which doesn't fit his 1983 model. The part # is AYP C36C. The list price is $172.80 . The freight was $67.98 (truck only). Since it's not cost effective to return his only choice is to sell it.

This should fit newer model Craftsman LT made by AYP (model begins with

197.xxxxx). If anyone could use this please call me. Peter Hall HALL'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIR 4 Harvest Dr Hooksett, NH 03106-1901
Reply to
Peter Hall