New Backyard Pond Site

Hello all. I am a regular over at rec.ponds, but I have been lurking here recently as well. I wanted to put up a quick post to invite you over to a new pond site called www.iheartmypond.com. I have been working on this site for awhile now. I peruse the pond sites, forums, etc. and collect interesting and helpful information. This information is then put in a database and categorized for easy reference. The site is free, and growing every day.
I look forward to any feedback you might have.
--
BV.
WebPorgmaster

Feel free to answer posts in this newsgroup and include your site in the sig line.
--
Colbyt
Remove " stopspam." from the email address to reply via email

Colbyt,
I appreciate your feedback and your candor. I apologize if you feel my post was SPAM. I do not believe it was as I am not advertising any commercial product or service. Our site is a non-profit, free database that contains information that I felt would be of interest to readers of this group. No offense was intended.
--
BV.
WebPorgmaster

I didn't view as it as Spam, after all, this is a lawn & garden ng. You're not selling anything. I bookmarked your site & will use it.
<snip>

Thanks Patch. I appreciate that very much. This site grew out of my need originally for pond information as I dug my first pond. Since then many ponders and garderners have joined in to provide content for the site. We hope to make it a one-stop-shop resource for backyard ponding, water gardening and everything related. We are always eager to hear feedback, and always welcome traffic (not to mention the occasional click on our advertisers, LOL)
--
BV.
WebPorgmaster