Need suggestions: DR Mower or similar

Who else makes similar types of heavy duty trimmers for heavy grass and small brush?
Makes and model would be much appreciated.
tia.
Slider
I have a DR and love it.
-Sanderson
"Slider" <none> wrote in

Sears has one but it has a Tacumpsey (sp?) motor which don't think much of. Also I think it is direct drive so you start it with the head engaged.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley