Mystery Foam Growth in Grass

I have this substance that is in my lawn, in a few places. In the past, I have seen a spot or two, this week about 5. It starts like a yellow foam, then turns into a clump of yellow "stuff". I've taken a few photos....any idea what this is.
http://xigiff.smugmug.com/Other

Mbt6 wrote:

Slime mold.
Lar
Lar said:

Specifically, Physarum polycephalum. It's actually a single cell, with millions of nuclei. It'll turn brown in a couple days, and any disturbance will release a cloud of spores. Unsightly, but harmless. =)
--

Eggs

Can I yell MOVIE in a crowded firehouse?