My White Dawn Rose looks horrible

I've always had great big long lasting blooms on my White Dawn Rose. This year, the top leaves are brown/yellow, and the blooms seem to be rotting before they open.
Good soil, careful watering, no bugs or creatures I can see.
Anybody have an idea what's happening? Will I loose the bush?
Please and Thank you.

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
OOOPS Forgot to say, Chicago area, so weather has been ok. And very few cicadas in my area.

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:23:45 -0500, FireBrick wrote:

Good day Firebrick, With out seeing a photo of the rose, it sounds very much like Botrytis. Look here and see if it looks like your rose.
http://pep.wsu.edu/hortsense/scripts/query/displayProblem.asp?tableName=plant&problemIDT7&categoryID=1
Good luck, Timothy

I hope these help as my web search of Botrytis didn't look so much like what I see.
http://www.qsl.net/w9ol/rose1.jpg
http://www.qsl.net/w9ol/rose2.jpg
http://www.qsl.net/w9ol/rose3.jpg
rose 2 really shows the yellow/browning of leaves. rose 3 shows how they look rotten even before they bloom.
This bush has bloomed every year, with a major blooming and then lesser blooms through the summer for a decade.
And it was a gift from a friend since deceased so I'd really like to save it.

http://pep.wsu.edu/hortsense/scripts/query/displayProblem.asp?tableName=plant&problemIDT7&categoryID=1