my RYOBI edger: Where is the spark plug located?

My Ryobi 775R is getting harder to start and I suspect the plug may be fouled. Where the heck is the plug? And what are the steps to getting to it? George in Florida.
snipped-for-privacy@gfahrenmail.us wrote:

http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/DocGetter?docw5r_41adl05a034pl.pdf
Item 44 It's on the bottom opposite the gas tank.
Tom J