My lawn looks better than it ever has.

Keegan Hi, thanks for the tip. I had made a mistake on the brand name, it is a Murray, not Murphy. I looked it up online and it says that the tires are 8". Also says that it has a 7 Position Height Adjustment from 1" to 3.8". When I measured I got 0" to almost 3 inches, so maybe the store put it together wrong. Doesn't it sound strange, that the lowest setting would literally "scrape" my yard? Donna J.

Reply to
DJ