my dogpatch to sanctuary garden update

Hi all,

Just wanted to share with you what's been happening in my dogpatch on the other side of the garage.

's been slow going due to $ and whatnot, but my little "sanctuary" (inspired by Paghat's "flagstone walk" (I think) page has been coming along. I put in a donated fountain, moved in more ferns (why buy when you can multiply?), ligularia (my current passion), hydrangeas, and recently divided hostas. I'm getting tired of "wait til next year", but flagstones are pretty expensive around here. Bought an antique wrought iron set that my wife wants painted black to take the place of the little red bench. That should be easy enough. Thinking of some annual coleus around the little fountain.

Thanks for looking, and any ideas are appreciated!

Reply to
Merle O'Broham