Mushrooms !

Hi all, longtime lurker, first time poster... Would really appreciate any ideas on how to get rid of mushrooms from our lawn. We live in a really wet area, with about 3 inches of topsoil over clay. We were able to get rid of all the weeds and crabgrass and bugs and the lawn is so lush and green but the mushrooms are really thriving. Nothing against them, just worried my son will pull one and eat it.

Thanks! Jason

Reply to
Jason T

Budget101.com

Last time I checked, fairy ring and mushrooms were two different things.

Reply to
trader4