murray mowers

I'm hoping to find someone who can tell me how hard it might be to replaced a shear pin in a murray 14 hp riding mower. I have replaced pins in push mowers and self-propelled ones but have no idea about riding mowers. I f Ican get into the area Iknow I can replace a sheared pin. Any help is appreciated.

I have a half dozen riding mowers and 4 push mowers and have never seen a shear pin on any of them. The only related shear pins I ever replaced were on snowblower augers and the snowblower attachment for my JD rider. What is not working that leads you to believe a shear pin needs to be replaced ?
Srgnt Billko Wrote:

Sounds like he's referring to the flywheel key, And they don't shea very often on belt drive mowers. Thats a good question as to what th engine is doing
-- restrorob