murray 16.5 hp lt mower

where would I find a good source of information for replacing a coil on my murray rider??
Chilton's Small Engine Repair manual Small Engine Service Manual by Intertec Publishing Yard and Garden Tractor Service Manual by Intertec akk available at Tractor Supply Company (TSC)

SLM wrote:

Try the Small Engine Techincal Forum at http://www.perr.com/forum / be prepared to provide complete engine model and serial number. Lots of knowledgeable folks there.
For general mower questions try http://www.opeonthenet.com
GrtArtiste