mums

HI, I have a question about mums? I have several in pots, they get enough sun and I water everyday but they are turning brown (the flowers) and I have pinched the heads. no new heads have come back yet. The leaves and stems are fine, just brown flowers. Am I doing something wrong?

Reply to
Heather J. Skaggs

Depending on the weather, it make take several weeks to rebloom after deadheading. If you're north, some species are going dormant already. Might be too late. :-(

Reply to
Merle O'Broham