MTD electric mower

Howdy all. First post here. I do some tinkering with mowers and motors and stuff but this one is new to me. I was given a MTD electric mower, made in Hungary, with a german motor. Handle switch was messed up so I fixed that. Motor runs strong. My question is about the blade. The blade is held on by a plastic bolt with a very large integrated washer. I don't know if it is left or right hand thread. It will turn both ways but doesn't loosen. Blade is not centered on shaft and may be missing a spacer or collar. Can't tell because bolt won't come out. It's plastic so don't hant to strip it. Model is 18a-707-062. I tried some online sources with no luck Anyone seen this before? I just wanna fix it, cut my grass and sell the mower. Thanks

Reply to
daniel peterman