Mower deck height

Dammit Clark - now you've given me something else to do. Some of you might have read that I bought an '89 Wheelhorse 520H last year - hydraulic lift - and I knew the mower deck didn't seem to raise up very much - but it was useable and I didn't bother with more than a cursory look underneath. Now with Clark fine tuning his machine I guess I shouldn't neglect mine any further. I'll put it on my list and see if there is anything I can do about it. <chuckle>

Srgnt Billko wrote:

Ha ha ha.... ;-)
Most of my time has been spent working on my rental property, and rebuilding my barn
After this guy comes back tomorrow, if I'm not satisfied I'm going to let Kathy loose on them! (I'm always the nice guy, can't help it). We used to work at the same Bank her and I, in different Technical departments, I used attend some of the same meetings with her, (before we hooked up).
This woman is a Monster, I quake in my boots when she yells my name.
Oh god!!!!!! I'd better go now! she just looked at me funny
Clark

Steveo wrote:

If I'm good I get hummer ... :-)

Steveo wrote:

LOL !!!
Clark

We're the opposite. I sputter, spit and blow my cork - so I ask Joan to deal with problems and she is angelic in nature and hard to argue with.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

You have a charmer, :-) (better watch your back) I joke..
Clark