Mower Blades

Are there any mower blades worth changing to from my stock Sears blade that came with the mower? All claim to do XX % more mulching/bagging. Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
--Todd
been using gator blades for years and are happy with them.they cut the grass in smaller peices. lucas

I keep thinking your "signature" is a url for the products you recomend. If you can add a few lines ontop of the url to disgunish this as a signature and not part of your message!

Right, I've heard it called a sig delimiter. It looks something like this:
Steveo said:

Dood. He's using webtv. Again, more reason to k/f webtv. Cheap/free internet service is FAR too readily available, to mess with a klunky, television-based service, that effs up everything it touches. Although, you can have a bit of fun with them, using your headers. ;)
--
Eggs

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

You're right he is using webtv. That web only browser should -not- offer Usenet acsess, it doesn't compute with NNTP standards.

I agree, eggs. There's way too many other things a guy can waste his money on, other than webtv. They'd have to be last in line for my internet money.
They charge those people dang near as much as dsl too. <shrug>

Sig files can be fun too. ha
--
webtv blows

As for blades, I've tried the mulching type blade on a regular mower. It did mulch some, but it's not even close to what you can do with a true mulching mower. My Honda has two blades and really cuts the grass into small clippings that are unnoticeable, unless you let it get too long. Also, on a true mulching mower, the deck is designed for mulching too. And in my experience, all mulching types have some problems when the grass becomes sparse. When that happens, they tend to knock the grass down and not mow all of it well compared to a regular blade. This again is more of a problem with a std mower where you add a mulching blade.