more freaking snow

I love my Craftsman snow blower! I love all my Craftsman equipment! my little 24" 5 horsepower even threw the crappy snow we had this morning, it was like 5 inches of tapioca for crying out loud. Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Clark... wrote:

ill probably work quite well on regular snow.