Moles

Do moles work underground making their tunnels all year round? Or do they stop sometime in the year?
Donna

They visit residential areas more in the winter when food is harder to come by. So to answer your question, they don't hibernate in the winter.
ive found they dig all year long here in ky ,, long as the ground isnt frozen solid.
Thanks! My back yard is full of them. My back yard is as big as a football field...almost. :-( There's a cat next door and he comes over every day and just sits in my yard, he doesn't go after them at all. He will sit in the same spot for an hour. I thought he was going after them, but he hasn't so far.

A .22 caliber should do the trick.
First shot the cat then the moles .