Mobile Hose Reels

Does anyone have any experience or comments to offer on mobile garden hose reels? From a Google search, I found two companies that make what look like good quality carts, South West Reel and Eley Corp the maker of Rapid Reel. The National Home Gardening Club recommended the Rapid Reel. Neither are cheap, but I'm not interested in buying junk.

Thanks. John

Reply to
John1963