Minimum Temperature For Grass Seeding?

It is early spring in this part of the world. There was some obvious frost around 6:30 AM a few days ago.
Tommorrow's forecast is a low of 8 degrees Celcious, and a high of 15. Similar range for the rest of the week. Off-and-on sun and clouds, which is normal here.
I have some bare patches on the lawn, and I am wondering how long I should wait to reseed the grass. Meaning in terms of temperature range.
I already spread some granular fertiliser about a month ago, and some lime around the start of winter. My office is at home, so I can go out and water as often as needed.
Thanks...
--
Earn Money With Your Web Site
http://www.WebSponsorZone.Net
On Sep 11, 2:31 am, snipped-for-privacy@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG <Usenet2...@THE- DOMAIN-IN.SIG> wrote:

Grass needs soil temps in the 50s to germinate. That then depends on air temp, sun, wind, etc. That generally translates to daytime air temps with highs of around 60. You probably want to wait a couple weeks or so. Being a bit early won't hurt, but it does mean you would have to keep it wet longer, until it gets going.