Midwest Machine Shop - The place for used lawn and garden equipment

If you are looking to buy or sell used equipment, then check out our website at:

This is a special we are running through the end of September.

Free Cabela's Gift Certificate....

August 16, 2006 - Chance to win $25 gift certificate to Cabela's For every 7 day ad listed between now and September 30, 2006 your name will be entered in our drawing for a $25 gift certificate. If you select a 30-day listing we'll put your name in five times. That's 5 chances to win for $7.50!! You must register and list an ad. Then we will enter your name in the drawing. The winner will be notified via email the week of October 1st and will also be posted on the website that same week. Don't miss your chance. Register today by clicking here.

If you are already signed up, then create your ad today to be included!!

Reply to
MidwestMachineShop