mice

I have been using decon to kill mice and I find it all over the house. They seem to carry it around. I thought it is to kill the mice not give them something to play with. Any Ideas?
--
boots

deisgn)
Have you tried traps, or a good mouser kitty?

I have a few:
* Rats eat mice. * rethink that "mouse pet door" by the back * leave them notes (and word them strongly!) * stop leaving them food and water * Mice are not tiny little Shao-lin monks - they cannot "walk through walls" - so determine how they get in, and block them.
--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon

I've had lots of experience w/ mice. I believe glue boards are the only sol'n although they aren't for the squeamish.
Peter H

Yikes ... glue boards remind me of that scene from the original movie "The Fly" ... "heeeellllllp meeee ...."
Those mice are getting into the house somehow. I doubt that he has "Ninja Mice" infiltrating his domicile.
--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon

Farlo wrote:

Mice once got in my house via a loaf of bread I purchased at a supermarket.

Good golly - so there ARE stealhy ninja mice out there! That is, by the way, an icky story ...
--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon

That's when you start to be clever. Looks like we're screwed.
--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon

just killfile stevo the moron and have no more worries... for the rest of us who have killfiled the moron, we dont need to see his mindless blabber.
Farlo wrote:

Point.
--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon

snipped-for-privacy@mthis.edu wrote:

You'll read every word, and enjoy it!

thing you know, you'll have a mouse wheel chair ramp.
Traps.
use the glue traps for mice. they work awesome. the traps come with a little bit of grain or something in the glue. I put a piece of cereal in the middle. The mice can't resist. Of course you have to put the traps where you think or know the mice are and dont go near the areas for a while..
Boots Crofoot wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@mthis.edu wrote:

---------> You have two of them stuck on your double chin. <---------
Boots Crofoot wrote:

If you only have a few mice, spring traps baited with peanut butter are cheap enough to throw away after one use.

Try alt.consumers.pest-control