Mean String for weed wackers

Anyone know where you can purchase this stuff? I did an internet search and found nothing. Home Depot says they don't have it. My local hardware store does not have it. Lowe's does not have it. Anyone know where i can get it?
Brian
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:39:07 +0000, Brian White wrote:

Good day Brian, I would suggest that you get large diamater commercial line. If your trimmer calls for .80 line, you 'should' be able to up to the next size. There's other line like mean string. Echo line comes to mind. Home depo was/is selling it. The line has the edges on it like mean string and very likly lasts longer.
--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com