Malard Ducks

Where we live, there are about 40 or so malard ducks that like to come to our yard about three times a day. We have a bird feeder and at first they used to like to eat the bird seed that the birds kicked out of the feeder.
But now, they have become a real nucence by digging around the area the bird feeder is located. We tried moving the bird feeder, but now the ducks are digging up the ground in both places. We have tried black pepper and hot peppers to discourage the ducks. Nothing seems to help and they are ruining our lawn. We have taken down the bird feeder and still the ducks come several times a day. PLEASE! does anyone have a suggestion of how to get rid of these ducks? Sandy

12-Gauge Mossberg works good for me.

bird
ruining
How about a dog?
Pagan

Three times a day sounds like mealtime. Kill the bugs they're eating and they'll go elsewhere. I'd try Malathion since I have it on hand. Heck, just the smell of Malathion would keep *me* away. I'd probably try snake decoys, fireworks, staked wires or strings six or so inches above the ground, coils of monofilament fishing line, recorded dog barks...
-- Tom

bird
ruining
I'd call the local Chinese restaurant. They have a wonderfull way with ducks.